"Never say more than necessary."
- Richard Brinsley Sheridan -
|H&M Ankle Boots|
YES!! TGIF! I have been dragging myself around all week to get stuff done and trying to get well ASAP. I feel much better already especially as I know I am not working this weekend, so there is plenty of time to relax and study.
Apologies for the lack of pictures, literally as soon as I got in, I ran to gather up all the stuff and took pictures as long as the sun was still around.
|Wool Leggings, Hermes Belt|
- To start of with my H&M ankle boots, which I have worn just about nearly every day and on my occacional night out. I love how tall I am in these and how comfortable they are.
- Another non stop favourite not just this month but the entire winter my wool tights with the norweigan print. Got these whilst my holiday in Bavaria and wear them around the house ever since.
- My absolute favourite is my new Hermes belt, which I wear to a lot of different outfits, be it casual, elegant, business just about anything to be honest.
- I use vaseline the entire winter months especially at night when I got to bed. I have mentioned this in previous posts before but it does help. Against dry lips and moistures your face at night.
- My all time favourite Lipstick that I have recently started putting on again is my Estee Lauder Lipstick in Bois De Rose. If you like to see more detailed pictures, check out my previous favourites Posts.
- There isn't a month where I don't read a fashion/lifestyle magazine. This month this was my favourite.
|Estee Lauder - Bois De Rose|
- To fight off dry skin patches that I do get a lot during the cold months. I use the Eucerin Repair Lotion, which was recommend to me by my mother and ladies it really does work. You can get this in drug stores or pharmacies. I order mine from Amazon though.
- I got this hair mask in my Pink Box in October or something, and I have to say it does help. It is really quick as you only need to keep it in for just a minute.
DID YOU POST YOUR FAVOURITES?
SHARE YOUR LINK BELOW.